We are a full-service and outsourcing dental lab that offers dentists a wide range of prosthetic(Denture, Acrylic Denture,Chrome denture,Implant,Aligner design,Full ceramic crown,Crown and bridg, Zirconia crown,Full Porcelain crown) , utilising the highest quality materials that promise aesthetics, superior strength and long term performance. Please click here for more information.
We have more than 13 years experiences on dealing with dentists, labs from Local (Hong Kong) to the Global.
The Laboratory currently has around 100 technicians sited in ShenZhen, China. All finished work will be Quality Check by the sophisticated technicians from Hong Kong to keep the quality.
We are confident on our Implant work, from stock milled to custom casted; our polishing technique on Flexible Denture (Valplast/TCS) and the fitting of Cocr Denture; We have CAD/CAM machine for the Zirconia Crown.
More importantly, our service to keep you up to date, making sure everything is traceable and hassle free.
We believe that Triple T is one the best choices for outsourcing dental lab in the world.
24/7 Technical support
Email, whatsapp, viber, phone calls
5 years guarantee on Full Ceramic Item
Making sure dentists confidently using Triple T
We not just fabricating a crown
We can offer some online clips and tips to improve your clinical staff
We are creating an organ to fit into our patient
We always treat your patients as much as you do
Full Porcelain Veneer – Emax
Veneer is common to use for quick and less damaging the original teeth whilst keeping the outlook to sublime.
- Before start we will do a mock up with wax on model to make the outcome
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Full Porcelain Crown – Zirconia
Full Porcelain Crown the core is CAD CAM milled and then porcelain build up
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Our Happy Clients
I just wanted to thank you again for saving my life. If it hadn’t been for you and the ECT, I truly don’t think that I would have made it out of my depression.
Please contact us for Full Price List, thank you!